1. Who can access the Resources
The Resources are designed to be used in schools and are aimed to be accessed and used primarily by Australian education providers, including schools, principals and teachers.
You agree to obtain all necessary permissions and consents required for You, Your school, Your classroom and/or Your students to use the Resources.
3. Conditions of Download
By participating in the Program, You agree to:
- Only use the Materials for educational purposes (the Purpose);
- Not forward or distribute the materials other than within your education institutions for the Purpose; and
- Provide general feedback to the AOC (or its agent) at the conclusion of the Program.
4. Indemnity and Limitation on Liability
In no event will the AOC be liable to You or any third person for any breach of intellectual property, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, You agree to indemnify and hold the AOC, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Your download and use of the Resources in violation of these terms and conditions and/or arising from a breach of these terms and conditions.