#AllezAUS 'Let's Go Australia'
The National Summit is a unique event that brings together up to 25 young leaders from around the country. During this event, students will work alongside Olympians and provide a vital youth voice and recommendations to the AOC.
The summit is a three-day, in-person event held in December each year.
To be part of the National Summit, students are required to submit a one-minute video which actively demonstrates how you:
- Display leadership through sport in your school or local community, and/or
- Use sport as a vehicle to improve health & wellbeing and drive social change in your school or local community.
2023 Australian Olympic Change-Makers - National Summit Attendees
- Sophie Imhoff - Belconnen High School
- Hamish Ellison - St John Paul II College
- Makayla Zelley - Darwin High School
- Ore Ogeleye - The Essington School
- Anna Cosentino - Guilford Young College
- Kobe Arrowsmith - Queechy High School
- Finn Wright - Scotch College WA
- Ellie Gough - Mindarie Senior College
- Jevic Mwanza - Northern Bay P-12 College
- Howard Chang - Homestead Senior Secondary College
- Harris Henderson - St Joseph's College Geelong
- Caitlin Lyon - Mckinnon Secondary College
- Nicole Seesink - Bundaberg State High School
- Arthur Ryan - West Moreton Anglican College
- Precious Simeona - Bentley Park College
- Baxter Burke - Caloundra State High School
- Gout Gout - Ipswich Grammar School
- Geoffrey Yang - James Ruse Agricultural High School
- Piper Stewart - Murrumbidgee Regional High School
- Savannah Archer - Menai High School
- Parri Barrel - Nowra Anglican College
- Molly Hutchinson - Monte Sant' Angelo Mercy College
- Daniel Hutchison - Hastings Secondary College, Westport Campus
- Luc Oishi - Ryde Secondary College
- Bridie Loller - Unity College
- Janna Mojares - Balaklava High School
Successful submissions will be based upon the student's ability to demonstrate:
- Social Impact
- Inclusion of the program's 2023 theme: "Power the Change"
- Complies with the (17 - Video Criteria) in the terms and conditions
A panel of Olympians will determine the successful students.