We're turning Australia green & gold on Friday 11th February, in support of the Australian Olympic Team.
‘Green & Gold Day' is for everyone. The athletes, the fans, the businesses, the schools, the young, the old and everything in between. It doesn't matter who you are, your sporting ability or your background, we believe sport has the power to unite us all.
This day is about painting the country in our national colours and being proud of Australia's sporting achievements, it's about all Australians coming together and celebrating the green and gold.
Get involved and show your support!
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
- Host a green & gold event at your school and dress up in green & gold
- Host a green & gold event at your local sports club
- Wear green & gold into work for the day, and host a green & gold event
- Watch out for some of Australia’s iconic landmarks turn green & gold
LANDMARKS LIGHTING UP
- Brisbane - Story Bridge; Victoria Bridge; Tropical Dome; Reddacliff Place; City Hall; King George Square; Suncorp Stadium; Crystalbrook Vincent; Treasury Casino; Kurilpa Bridge
- Canberra - The Carillion
- Melbourne - Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre; Federation Square; The MCG; Melbourne Town Hall
- Sydney - Sydney Opera House
- Perth - Yagan Square; Elizabeth Quay; Optus Stadium; Matagarup; Mount Street; Sky Ribbon; Joondalup Drive; Bell Tower
- Adelaide - Adelaide Town Hall; Adelaide Oval; The Riverbank Bridge
- Northern Territory - Darwin City Civic Centre and shade structures on Cavenagh Street, Bennett Street and Smith Street